09 March, 2006

things i have learned... today

1) a single egg can make a homemade milkshake even better
2) sometimes recyclables should just be thrown away. like when they have dead mice in them.
3) leftovers are sometimes forgotten in the fridge. then they become inedible. even in ziplock baggies.
4) detention is possible even in grade school.
5) i will never be as organized as i want to be. because there isn't enough time left in my life to make up for the disorganization i have already organized.
6) hockey is a great sport. duh! go <a href="http://sabres.com/index.cfm">sabres</a>
7) children are wonderful. so much so it should be part of their name.... ok.. well
8) I have not been as good a son as I should be. I am not as good a son as I was raised to be and this is troublesome.
9) because of the disorganization in my life, despite all of the computers and calendars, address books, pdas, and calculator watches I spend more time trying to get organized and synchronized than I do most anything else.
I think at this point the problem is that I just have no idea where to begin.
10) sometimes houses are built poorly. sometimes they are maintained poorly. I think it would be nice to be able to rent a house untill you have lived in it long enough to decide if you want to buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home