28 March, 2006

bitten

It's been a while since I've posted, not that anyone in their right mind would care, but it seems that I have been bitten, this evening by the blogging-bug. I really intended to try out a NWN PW but i think I have to write instead. Of course, I should also sleep but....

So first I have to say I am really, really, really proud of my children. Both of them. As any parent should be but I am really proud of them. Most of the time. The 5 year old is doing great on his quest to be a hockey player. He skates a couple of times a week but he's always improving and improvising. Things he sees on TV or from the older kids. It's great. Of course, he's also very specific about the way he wants things done. No daddy, you do this. Ok now we play frisbee, 5 minutes pass now we play soccer, 5 more minutes now we play football... it never ends.
The 7 year old, well, just amazing and he's becoming a real person. Some opinions but nothing substantial but he likes lots of things and is really excited about starting baseball next week.

I should say that I am really proud of my wife too. I am by the way, but I have to question the sanity of anyone who would marry me. I assume, it was love, or drinking, since both, I understand, can make you blind. But she is an amazing woman, incredibly talented, brillant, vivacious, perky, witty, sophisticated, graceful and throws a mean body check while looking like falling over. (I will not give her name or team here in case you, the reader, happen to be a referee in MAWHL.)

Ok i think I have completely lost that train of thought now.
I am privileged and honored to be loved by this woman. I just hope I am worth of it everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home