27 August, 2006

Or gan I zed?

Highly doubtful but this weekend I cleaned off a lot of my desk.
I threw out 30+/- 1.4Mb floppy disks...after of course having checked each and every one of them for important information... You have to realize that I have saved almost every single email, yes some of the more notable spam as well, I have ever received.
I have been using computers and email for a looong time.
More than half of my life, and they were new when I was a kid... so...

I did this mostly because I have to and mostly because I learned my town does recycle CDs, floppy disks, computer parts...etc. Of course, they only do this 1 day per month. 1st Saturday from 8am-2pm. Cool I can get this carp out of the house and maybe I will begin to get my life and my desktop back... right!

But this is a HUGE accomplishment, ask my wife or my sister (welcome to the fold).


So enough for now hoping the re-re-rebuilt computer boots the way I want it to next.

TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

There's carp in the house? No wonder the back hall has had an odd smell lately! Nice job on your desk - you can almost tell there's actual furniture under all that stuff!!

28/8/06 08:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home