01 July, 2008

20+ day no WoW experiment

Ok, so it's not really an experiment, more like a forced vacation.
I am in day 2 and so far.. I have read every single article on wowinsider.com that I can find on tanking.
I have made notes. I have written, copied, and modified macros for future use.
I have planned the time and day of the purchase of the next 60-day card.

I left Ironforge mounted, near a mailbox and ready to hit the AH for some new tanking gear.
Translation- I am in the city of Ironforge, the dwarven capital (home of the displaced gnomes), on my lvl 60 Swift Stormsaber mount, near a mailbox ( my mail will have approximately 1 day left before it gets deleted) and ready to go the Auction house to look for all the new gear I have
to buy to become a really effective warrior character for small and large group dungeons.

I have revamped all my talents to become a good tank.

I have made this post. I have updated my addon files and I have added 2 new ones to try out when I get back.
I have NOT exploded, started drooling, or had hot flashes. Yet.


Ok so that completes 2 days without wow.
Check back for further updates.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home