12 July, 2007

Howdy folks


Just a bunch of quick links...

This is kind of a scary picture.. people under driving age or the influence should probably avoid looking HERE.









On a nicer note: A full mammoth baby corpse has been found in russia. Yeah we can get mammoth back just in time for a new Ice Age. Link to Slashdot article.

We found water on a planet outside our solar system. Also a Slashdot article.

The Smart Car is coming to America. The Schedule for the Tour is at this link. I have loved this car's concept since I saw it in Berlin oh... 9 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't think it will work in a family with 4 hockey players. Even if 2 of them are very short. If the tour comes by you, you should check it out....
PS: The Smart tour is in Edison this weekend... well ok Red Bank. But, what's an hour on the GS P to a car fanatic? Well, considering it's one of the last weekend before school resumes, the NJ shore is likely to be empty. I really wish there was a sarcasm tag, maybe in HTML 5?

This just looks like FUN...

I think that's it for now...
I might get a post up tomorrow about my experiences with an iPhone or 3... I don't own one ....yet..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Smart Car has apparently already been to Los Angeles, and I missed it. Oh, well. Even if I could afford one, it doesn't look big enough to get all the cats to the vet's at the same time, let alone cart my massage table around...

Mmmm, freeze-dried mammoth jerky...

14/7/07 05:53  
Blogger C L Blackman said...

Not big enough for a massage table inside, but you could put it on top. Maybe the cats could hold it down... wait, the cats could carry the Smart around.

Mammoth jerky, it's slightly gamey and a little stale.

I need to read my comments more often.

They said the smart was going to be in Edison but really it's in Red Bank. It's a heck of a difference.

19/8/07 10:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home