05 July, 2008

Wow less day hmm

So I have stopped counting seconds since I last entered WoW.
Well, ok I was never counting seconds or minutes but, I have lost
track of the days. This is a good sign, right?
Now it could be because I have been busy, or not sleeping, or
sleeping too much, or trying to prepare for a trip abroad, or that I
have purchases 2 ds's for the kids and trying to get them at least
caught up so they can trade with their cousins starting on Tuesday,
or .. well that's about it.

I have been reading more wowinsider.com it's almost a daily stop now.
And I miss my wow friends, but I have rediscovered my family.. ok not
really. Because I usually only played after they were asleep, the
kids at least.

So the new printer is installed and Karen can actually use this one..
yeah!!!

Back to finishing up the Desperate Housewives season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home