15 June, 2006

The Most Disguting Thing Anyone has Ever Said to Me.

"Eat me raw. Call me sushi."

It's been almost 20 years and I still can't get this out of my head.
Ever now and then I am reminded of what she said and it still makes
me twitch. Mind you this was at work (McDonald's) and it was not
intended as a pick up. I don't recall what the conversation was or
how it got started but I remember 3 or 4 of us were discussing
something and being high school students. I do remember that 3 of us
had been standing at the front counter just after a bunch of people
had come in about an hour before we closed. There were no customers
in the store and we were cleaning.

I just felt that I needed to get this of my chest. Maybe it will stop
haunting me now. I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home