02 September, 2006

Hans my happy McDonald's customer

There are a few of you familiar with the Grimms Maerchen _Hans Mein Igel_ "Hans my hedgehog", so this story from Physorg.com should be very gratifying to you. For those of you who live in the British Isles and love hedgehogs you are very lucky to have the British Hedgehog Preservation Society protecting your wildlife.
I know Physorg.com does have a Blog it link but I like y'all to click through... it's nice.

On the other hand it's raining here and with nothing really much to do I blog. But not for long I am going to play Neverwinter Nights v.168 with Visible Capes. This I think is a great add, along with the bug fixes but there is some unhappiness in the world because of the capes. Apparently you cannot change the capes color nor can you see your wings. Personally, I have not played a character with wings yet so it doesn't bother me.

**after not returning to update this in 3 weeks.. i decided to undraft it***
there you go draft now you're a blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home