17 January, 2007

Procrastination or Why I am not organized

So I was responding to a college roommates email in which I mentioned I have this website with pictures of the kids playing hockey. This is only of interested because her husband and sons all play. When I mentioned this it occurred to me that I had not posted any new pictures and there are some good ones of Ross in his goalie gear for the first time.
So I opened my photo library program (iphoto, if you must know) and discovered 12,000 pictures in one library and multiple duplicates. So after 2 hours of sorting, a quick trip to the library and then getting the boys off the bus I still haven't finished the email.

And the hutch thing is here... I have nowhere to put it....

(grammatically incorrect, poetically correct)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home